Sunday, August 7, 2011

We did it again!

Ok I am again becoming one of "those" people.  I think I may just have to accept my fate as one of those crazy pet people. 
This weekend brought a new surprise into our lives.
His name is Buck.  He is an almost 2 year old


As I finally get around to publishing this post we have had Buck for almost three weeks.  He is a pretty good dog.  He goes everywhere with Dixie and is a pretty good walker.  I actually walk the two of them together on a leash splitter though their height differences do make it kind of funny.

Last week he got in two fights with Sara, one right in front of me.  I thought he was attacking her, it sounded vicious and I had to turn the water on them to get them to stop it.  I screamed so loud I felt it in my throat the rest of that day.  Can you tell it was traumatic for me?
I think looking back at it now that he was playing and Sara was not.  I still don't like it and if he does it again I may seriously reconsider keeping him.  He knows that what he did was wrong because David and I both made sure to let him know he was in big trouble that day.
It has been a few days now without any more fighting.  I hope it keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment