Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dragon Fruit

Look at this and tell me it doesn't get you at least a little bit curious.

Well It got me.  It was unfortunately $4.99!  But, what won't I do for my blog!

So I had to look up on the internet how to cut into the thing.  Turns out is something like a Kiwi in that it has small black seeds and similar texture to the fruit.


Kind of cool looking though.  After you cut it in half you scoop it out with a spoon.  The peel is soft and it was very easy to get the insides out.


Then you cut up the fruit and viola!


The siet I found recommended this as a real cute way to serve it.  Not very practical though, so I went with...


The good old bowl.




The taste?  Bland!  Yuck!  I even put a little salt on it to see if I could bring out any of the flavor.  That didn't really help though.

My verdict

Never again, save your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment