Monday, May 5, 2014

Going back to work

Oh my God!  I am going back to work tomorrow! 
It has been six weeks since my blood clot and it is time to get back to normal,  or at least as close to normal as I can get. I  both excited and nervous. 

I hope I will have the energy I need to get through the day.  I hope my coworkers will really be happy to have me back.  I am so far off my routine I don't even know what I will pack for lunches now that I am gluten and dairy free.

Plus things have really changed there since I left.  I mean physically when I went to turn in my paperwork last week I needed a tour to find things.

I have really enjoyed the last three weeks of this sick leave and part off me wishes I could stay home and be a housewife forever, but alas that is not to be for me.

So Hi Ho Hi Ho,  it is off to work I go.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry you will get back into your routine in no time :)

    ReplyDelete