Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nutella is evil.

Nutella is truly evil.

It is basically chocolate frosting.  There is no great redeeming nutritional value to it.   It only has 3 gm of protein in 2 tbsp.  You can eat many foods that are much better for you than that.

I am proud that through all of my obesity I never ate frosting with a spoon.  I ate peanut butter to no end, tortilla chips way too often and way too many of them.  But, there was that one typical fat girl thing I never did. 

I have not allowed myself to buy the Costco/Sam's Club size jar of peanut butter anymore.  I have not had the overwhelming desire to dig into a jar with a spoon.  There have been times at work that I ate too many individual serving containers.  All in all I feel like I have conquered the peanut butter demon in my life.  But, I have let in the Nutella monster. 

Now there is one more damn demon in my life I am going to have to exorcise.  Crap!

Let the exorcism begin.  Pray for me ya'll.  The spinning head and pea soup spitting will begin in three, two, one...

1 comment:

  1. I switched over to Justin's hazelnut spread from Whole Foods. The nutritional value of if is better than Nutella and tastes the same (if not better)

    ReplyDelete