Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I live a pretty cool life

As part of my goal of losing weight and getting healthier I have started taking walks in the morning.  I have to do this pretty early becuase since in live in the southern part of Texas it gets ungodly hot during the daytime this time of year.  Usually I walk around my block for a total of close to 3 miles, but today I was tired and had walked yesterday.  So, at my husband's suggestion I walked to the corner and back, closer to 1.5 miles.  When I turned around to come back I was met with this spectacular view!


That's my puppy Dixie in the front and that little yellow dot that her tail is pointing to, that's Sara.

I am so happy that by turning around I was treated to something spectacular.  I think I will try taking out in a different direction more often and see what other beautiful treats are in store for me.


And for some more good news, I weighed myself this morning at 165.0.  It looks like I lost more weight on my trip than I thought.  Either that or this new eating lifestyle is already starting to pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment